Monday, April 18, 2016

Miniature Mouse "catching fairies" one of a kind art doll sculpture mini dollhouse character SOLD

Surrounded by Bindsweed, with a tiny home in my hands. Busy are the creatures around me. Fluttering, crawling, climbing, gathering. All of them to busy to notice me. I sit quietly and wait. One comes near me and rests. Slowly I move my hand over and cover her. I've got her. Today one pretty little moth shall be a fairy.
SOLD

Our mouse lady, surrounded by her fairy friends is wearing a Translucent pink dress. The fairies are off white. Her fur is blonde and light brown. She was sculpted with polymer clay, and painted with acrylic paint, and chalk pastels. She Measures about 1 1/2 inches tall (3.7 cm). Each of my sculptures come with a signed, dated, and numbered Certificate of Authenticity card. All my works are collectibles and not intended for children.SOLD, She's getting ready for her new home. Thank you to her keeper <3 /i>

Shipping days are Tuesdays, and Fridays. We offer free first class Domestic and International shipping. Insurance and Delivery confirmation are included with Domestic Shipping only. Expected Delivery Time from shipping date: USA: 3-10 days Canada: - 2-4 weeks Europe, Australia (except Italy, and Greece) : 3-4 weeks Italy, Greece, and Asia: 4-8 weeks Russia 4-12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment