Monday, March 5, 2018

Miniature baby mice in a basket sculpture dollhouse mini by Aleah Klay SOLD

SOLD Miniature mice twins, in basket. This miniature sculpture was sculpted and fabricated by artist Aleah Klay. Medium is polymer clay, over a wire armature, viscose fur, chalk pastels, and acrylic paint. Measures just 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm), and 1/2 of an inch long ( 1.2 cm). Each of my sculptures come with a signed, dated, and numbered Certificate of Authenticity card. Price: SOLD, Thank you <3
Shipping days are supposed to be Tuesdays, and Fridays. I will email a tracking number when shipped. Free first class Domestic and International shipping. Insurance and Delivery confirmation are included with Domestic Shipping only. Expected Delivery Time from shipping date: USA: 3-10 days Canada: - 2-4 weeks Europe, Australia (except Italy, and Greece) : 3-4 weeks Italy, Greece, and Asia: 4-8 weeks Russia 4-12 weeks

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I have been Obsessed with Miniature Mice since I was a little girl...I have a pretty good collection of tiny mice, but I can honestly say, NONE of them are as Totally Cute As These Two!
    Love your miniature artwork!
    P.S. A few months ago I purchased 2 of your tutorials (Yorkie & Pirate Chest)...I Have Been Meaning to Write to Ask if/ when you might have anymore tutorials for sale?
    Thank You,
    The Gypsy Muse!

    ReplyDelete